Happy Friday friends!!! Today is going to be exciting here in our house! I'm frantically packing and straightening the house, because we're heading to the Big 12 Championship game this weekend! The girls are getting checked out of school, and we're going to have so much fun!
I mean, this is really all we want this weekend.
I'm linking up with Andrea, Erika, and Narci for Friday Favorites. If you're new here, welcome!! I'm glad that you stopped by :)
This past weekend, we explored Austin and had a fun day! We started off with a parade, explored the capital and pretended to be tourists in our new town. You can head here to read about our day ;) Exploring our town is always a favorite; especially since we're new here!
One of my favorite diffuser blends this week has been Christmas Spirit and Northern Lights Black Spruce..... both, which were free from my favorite oily company.
Monday night, Adalyn helped me cook dinner. She was so excited to help and I love having the kids in the kitchen with me. We made panko crusted chicken strips. Yum!
DJ came home early on Monday and brought us a box of Tiff's Treats. There pretty famous here in Austin, and the girls were excited to have a treat!
Wednesday afternoon, we headed to Costco, and took full advantage of the samples. The girls tried these chocolate covered mangoes, and they all agreed that they were so good, so I bought us a bag to bring home.
Megan has started back to gymnastics, and she's having so much fun. She's dying to nail her back handspring and eventually wants to compete on team.
We dropped Megan off at gymnastics and headed to Target. Does anyone else's kids have to jump and climb on the red balls outside the store?
Alright, I'm off to get all the things done so we can head north! We're planning on heading to a cattle drive and having some good 'ol Texas fun, so feel free to follow along on Instagram!

No comments:
Post a Comment