I love subscription boxes! They're so much fun and I love getting new products to try without actually having to go out and read labels and think about what I'm buying.
Young Living has a monthly subscription box that is 100% customizable by me, every single month- so I get to choose what I'm ordering, what I'm spending, and when it ships. This month, I processed my monthly order earlier than usual because we were running low or out of a few of our monthly necessities.
Here's everything I ordered in my monthly box!
Each month, I order Ningxia Red..... it's a powerhouse antioxidant drink made with wolfberries and essential oils. Last month I ordered two bottles and it was gone so fast! When the girls have liberty to pour their own cup, they pour a ton and you only need 2 oz a day to reap the benefits! So, I went ahead and bought the pouches, so it will last us longer ;) The girls can take these in their lunch, have one for an afternoon drink or I can open it and pour it in my cup of water that I take with me each day.
Zyng is Young Living's energy drink. It's only 30 calories for the can and it doesn't have any yucky ingredients or horrible side effects that most energy drinks have. I don't drink any soda or coffee and only save Zyng for a day that I need an extra pep in my step.
Thieves Household Cleaner is a plant based, toxin free cleaner. It's highly concentrated, so you only use one capful in a spray bottle and fill it with water. We clean our entire house with this stuff! I love that it doesn't give me a headache like most other cleaners and it's safe for my kids to use.
Endoflex is an essential oil that helps support your endocrine system. I put a roller on top and roll this over my thyroid and kidneys. It's great for regulating a woman's emotions and it's amazing for skin!
Frankincense is another essential oil that's wonderful for skin. I ordered this so I can make a skin serum roller to use each night. It's also wonderful to diffuse at night or when you're doing yoga or meditating.
Savvy Minerals is Young Living's makeup line! I've used it for several years and really like it! It's easy to apply and it doesn't have any unsafe ingredients.
I ordered the foundation in warm 2, multitasker which I use as an eyebrow filler and as an eyeliner, and a bronzer.
Now, let's talk about FREEBIES!!!!
Young Living spoils us with free products! The more we spend, the more free products we receive. This month I received peppermint essential oil, which I love diffusing on days that I need an energy boost, but it's also great for your digestive and respiratory systems. Roman Chamomile is wonderful for sleep and achy muscles. Cinnamon Bark is wonderful to diffuse with other oils such as nutmeg or thieves, but you can actually use this one in your coffee or hot cocoa, or even while baking!
Clary Sage is wonderful for a woman's hormones and I can't wait to try this one!
On top of all those freebies, I get points to use for more free products! See, I told you Young Living spoils us!!! This month, I ordered shampoo and bath gel for the girls, as well as MightyPro, which is a powder probiotic that seriously tastes like a pixie stick- so yummy! I ordered orange because I love diffusing this one, and it's great for your skin, or even on wool dryer balls. Sleepyize to diffuse in the girls bedrooms at night- we've noticed a big change in their sleeping habits with this oil! And, Northern Lights Black Spruce which is hands down my favorite oil to diffuse! I've gone through a bottle of these a month since October! And, all of this was free too!
If you're a Young Living member and you want to order their monthly subscription box, just log in and go to Essential Rewards; you can set everything up there. If you're not a member, you can join here and click on Premium Starter Kit (we prefer the Dessert Mist diffuser) and click the Essential Rewards box. This will make your starter kit your first month's order, and you'll receive the free peppermint essential oil and 10 points to spend on a product later on! Once you grab your starter kit, send me an email and I'll send you a fun welcome gift pack full of freebies!





No comments:
Post a Comment