Each month, I'm able to select goodies from Young Living for a monthly order. Basically, I use this to purchase things we use every day- like shampoo, toothpaste, makeup, supplements, and oils.
I get to choose what products I receive, when it ships, and how much I pay. It also has made it super easy to ditch toxic products out of our home, and spend way less at Target!
Let's start with freebies!
Young Living sends free oils and products depending on how much your order is. All of the oils above were free.
Rutavala is my favorite sleep roller. I roll it on my wrists and toes before I go to bed, and it helps me sleep so well!
Cedarwood is another oil that is great for sleep and it's good for hair.
Patchouli is an oil that I love using in my glow roller.
Ylang Ylang is great for hair, and um, bow chicka wow wow.
Geranium is a floral scented oil and is also great for skin.
The box of oils has Peppermint, Lavender, and Tea Tree.
If you get the freebies this month, you can make a glow roller using Lavender, Tea Tree, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, and/or Geranium. Add some Vitamin E and a carrier oil.
And my last freebie was the Loyalty oil. Young Living sends you this exclusive oil every year you're enrolled in their Essential Rewards program.
Over the Summer, Young Living partnered with Nature's Ultra CBD. These are essential oil infused CBD products and they're THC free. I hadn't ordered the CBD although I tried it at convention, but, it's now available to order monthly so I added it to my monthly order. I wanted to try the Calm for Megan.
I've been wearing Savvy Minerals make up ever since Young Living released it a few years ago. I wear their Warm 2 mineral foundation, and I needed to restock on their Veil (powder), as well as the misting spray, which helps apply the foundation.
I also wanted to restock a supplement and try a new one.
Super B is wonderful for energy, I can definitely tell a difference on the days that I take it.
Cortistop is new for me, but so many people were talking about it last month that I decided I needed to try it. Cortistop helps to decrease your cortisol levels, which increase when you're stressed, which can also make you hold on to excess weight. And let's face it, I'm pretty stressed most of the time because I feel like I have so much on my plate. #momlife. So, I thought I'd give this supplement a try.
Sigh. Gretchen's starting to wear make up. I had told her (years ago) that she could wear make up when she turned 12 and of course she remembered. So, I ordered her a blush and a clear lip gloss (I gave her lots of my left over eye shadows last month and a mascara). So, she's pretty much set in the makeup department.
I also ordered her face wash to clean it all off at night.
And finally, we restocked our favorite antioxidant drink. Ningxia Red helps combat free radicals in the body and I swear it's helped us all stay healthy this winter.
This month was a pretty big order of products because we were out of so much..... with my order, I received 25% back, so I had about $100.00 to spend- I used that free money to restock shampoo for myself and the girls, conditioner, and kidscent oils. These oils are specifically formulated for kids- we needed to restock on their snifflease oil, sleepyize, and tummygize.
To get started with Young Living click here.







No comments:
Post a Comment