It's that time of the month again!!! Time to share our Costco Haul! Y'all know I'm obsessed with this place.
We're pretty well stocked on dinner foods, so this trip had a lot of snacks or quick dinner meals for us.... with a few other random finds!
Like this pack of 50 hangers! I'm thinking these were only $10.00 but they may have been a little more. Regardless, we needed to stock up on hangers, because we have been running out, despite cleaning out some clothes out of our closet.
I love grabbing this yogurt for the girls. I will freeze half, and put the other half in the fridge. Sometimes, Megan will eat the frozen yogurt, or I can put it in their lunch knowing that it will be thawed by the time they eat it at school.
Fun tip- squeeze it out and throw some sprinkles on top! Sprinkles make everything more fun!
The girls eat Uncrustables; not the healthiest option, but mama sometimes needs a break from making a sandwich.
Their applesauce is super affordable and we've tried numerous organic brands, but these just make sense. I have a box of "extra" snacks in the pantry, so I'll throw half in the fridge, and half in the box, to grab later.
This meal was delicious! I grab one of their quick meals weekly. Downside- it takes about an hour to bake. Upside- there was enough left over for me to take for lunch at work for two days.
On cold winter days, I love their soup. This is the first time we've bought the baked potato, but it was delicious and tasted way better than what I could make- ha!
Hands down, the best tortillas! They come in two packs of 22. I freeze both packs and then set out the pack that we'll eat in the morning so it can thaw. Then, I have Gretchen cook them on the griddle.
The girls love Salami, and this is an easy option for a quick dinner or to put in their lunchbox. Again, it comes in two packages, so I freeze half.
I love buying their bell peppers. I usually wash them right away and cut them. The girls will eat the slices in their lunches.
Agh! These are a must!!! They're allergy friendly, but I usually eat a pack on my way to work for breakfast and they're a good snack.
Again, another easy dinner for us.
We eat this fried rice with their orange chicken, but Gretchen or I will take a pack for lunch.
Hands down, the yummiest chips and locally made here in Austin.
We haven't bought corn dogs in a long time (I'm not a fan) but everyone else is. So, these are perfect for a quick lunch for the girls..... or DJ.
Adalyn and I both love these chips- I like them in salad.... she'll take them to school for lunch so I picked up a bag.
And since the girls hadn't had fruit snacks in a while, we bought these. I even find DJ stealing a pack or two sometimes.
Yum! These make a easy lunch for me! I'll often just eat the patty with veggies, or I cut it up and put it in a wrap.
These fruit strips are perfect for the girls lunches. You receive 1 box of the pineapple and 1 box of strawberry banana, so again, we just put half out to eat now and half in the box to eat later.
Y'all! Costco finally had healthy cereal! This is one area that I'm never happy with because I can usually only find kids junk cereal. When I saw this, I picked it up! The box had three different types of cereal and Adalyn has been eating the Cheetah Chomps all week! I'm really hoping this stays around.
Addy is a guacamole fan. None of the rest of us are, but these are individually packaged and she's been taking them for lunch.
We're obsessed with this bread- again, we freeze half, and then put the rest in the fridge.
Pro tip- make your sandwich and bake it in the oven for about 10 minutes for a restaurant feel.
We are always buying fruit from Costco.
And the girls love their Naan dippers. They'll just eat the breads, but we love them with the spinach dip, or I'll put some in the girls lunches with some lunch meat or salami.
I found this painting set for $20.00 and picked it up to hopefully give DJ the hint that we have got to start painting this house soon!
Muffins for breakfast :) I usually will put divide it in half and freeze one, but the whole family dove in to these and have been eating them all week. We do cut them in half though because they're big!!!
And finally, I always get these juice boxes for the girls lunches.
I've been asked a lot lately if I prefer Costco over Sams and the answer is heck yes!!! I feel like Costco has an amazing quality of organic foods and selection. Yes, it changes, so sometimes we can't find the staples that we've fallen in love with, but, it's so easy to go there and find everything we need to feed our family of 5!
No comments:
Post a Comment