Now that we've covered Christmas, the Alamo Bowl, and our new puppy we are all caught up on the blog! And I'm so glad, because today we are kicking off with Friday Favorites and I've got some great stuff planned for you guys in the next few weeks!
First on our list of favorites....
Taking Gabby for a walk and the weather we've been having.
We've had sunny days and highs in the 60s and 70s and it's been gorgeous. We've taken Gabby on lots of walks around our smaller block and the bigger block.
Gabby and I were snuggled on the couch last Friday night, DJ walked in Gabby showed him all of her teeth. We were cracking up!
Friday night, Megan was at gymnastics. Gretchen was at play practice, and Adalyn was at a play date. DJ and I tried a new local restaurant and had a little date night! Definitely a favorite!
Saturday morning, Adalyn had soccer and then we went to a birthday party!
We spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning, doing laundry and jumping on the trampoline. DJ also put his bed cover on to his truck.
We went to church on Sunday after being gone for several weeks while we were traveling, cleaned out our garage, and just knocked off a lot on our to do list.
Having DJ home a little more often has been a favorite!
For Christmas, I received this heated eye lash curler and I'm obsessed y'all! I haven't used an eye lash curler in years, but this one charges, and heats up and works great!
Sunday morning it was cool enough that I could wear a sweater to church, and this one is warm and cozy. Plus its a great length with leggings or jeans. I purchased it in the Fall and it's definitely one i've worn time and time again.
This weekend, we have gymnastics, soccer, and play practice. The girls have been keeping us busy! But, the weather is suppose to be nice and if DJ doesn't have a recruiting event then we're going to try to go hiking!
Happy Friday friends!






A heated lash curler - that sounds ingenious! I never have much luck with the other kinds. And your pup is so stinkin cute!
ReplyDelete