Friday, January 20, 2023

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday friends! It's been a week. I'm so thankful that it's Friday; I'm thankful for the weekend, and I'm thankful for the warm weather we've been having in Texas. I'm linking up today with Andrea & Erika and sharing a few favorites from the week. 

So glad you're here. 

1. A clean kitchen. Can I get an Amen. 

I've been working really hard this year at making sure our house is just picked up and the kitchen is clean before we go to bed. Thankfully, the kids help and they're on kitchen duty the nights that they don't have activities, but so far, we've done a god job this year and it hasn't gotten too out of hand. Waking up the next morning and walking in to a clean kitchen is the best. 

2. Saturday morning soccer games. 

Adalyn is playing pfutsal this year which is just indoor soccer. She's doing great and it's fun watching her. We don't have a lot of weekend activities right now, so while some days I'd rather sleep in, I will admit that I get a lot done when I have to wake up and take her to her games. It's a total catch 22. But also, DJ is home right now and he's been able to tag along and we are so thankful for that. She loves soccer, and me getting to watch her do her thing- that's definitely a favorite. 

3. Pizza nights!

Last Saturday we made pizza from scratch. The girls helped me top the homemade crust with our favorite toppings- pepperoni, sausage, bell pepper, and bacon. 

What do you like on your pizza?

4. This weather.

Seriously, we're having the 2nd hottest January on record, and I'm not mad about it. We lived in Indiana for 4 years and I know I'm not a cold weather girl. The fact that we can get outside, go on walks, go hiking- it's just gorgeous and it's a favorite. 


5. Young Living Sales

Young Living has carried a make up line that I've loved for years, but it's being discontinued and while I'm sad that a few of my favorite products are going away- I'm stocking up while the products are on crazy sale! Seriously, there's stuff discounted to $1.50 and the eye shadow pallette is less than $20.00. I ordered eye shadow, lip gloss, and make up brushes and saved big bucks! 

6. Gabby is always a favorite. 

Sorry, you're going to get picture overload like all the time. I feel awful that she's in the kennel most of the day, so I make sure to take her in the car with me when I have to get the girls. 
We've gone on a lot of afternoon walks, which led to playing at the park and going down the slides with Adalyn. 
Her favorite spot is on the back of the couch. 

But also, how cute is she in her bed. 

Another afternoon, another car pool trip for our favorite new puppy. 

A few favorite finds.......

This long tee you can wear with leggings. 

A shacket that is just $25.00, there are a lot of color/design options too! 

These super fun colorful earrings! 


Have a blessed Friday friends!!! 


1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty boring I like plain cheese pizza or else I'll top mine with a bit of broccoli and grilled chicken. We do have a restaurant near us that makes an amazing cheeseburger pizza that they top with fresh tomatoes, lettuce and "special sauce" after cooking.

    ReplyDelete