All of these gift ideas were found here.
The first is a message board. This would be great for anyone! If you're giving too a teenager, use fun and funky fabric with coordinating ribbon! If it's for a parent, friend, or co-worker, use something a little more timeless that can go with the decor in their home or office. DJ and I acutally have a magnetic message board and I love that it hangs on the side of our fridge and holds all of our little importang messages!
The next is Cocoa in a jar. If you are required to give gifts to your co-workers, this would be a great idea! You could also include a cute coffee cup!
Okay, so the 3rd is a little strange, but I remember making these as a little girl, so I had to include them! Pinecone fire starters are fun to make with kids and can serve as a great gift to grandparents or great-grandparents- just make sure they have a wood burning stove. Take your child on a scavenger hunt to find pinecones and melt your old candles to create the wax. Tie a string around the top, and let your child dip the pinecone in until it's fully coated.
If you know a mother who needs some time to relax; make her these adorable soaps! You can use cookie cutters to make different shapes.DJ and I are giving a few homemade gifts this year for Christmas. I'm not going to post them until after the holidays, so I won't ruin the suprise. But, I'm excited to share them with you! Hopefully, you can take some of these ideas or google for some of your own!

No comments:
Post a Comment