Tuesday, December 8, 2009

More Branson Pictures

I wanted to share just a few more pictures from our Branson trip- I promise, these are the last ones! These were on my mother's camera card and I've just taken the chance to transfer them onto my computer. And, I had to share them with you all! This was taken on Saturday of Gretchen and Hannah before we left to go shopping. Gran made Gretchen's outfit, and I'm hoping that we will soon sell them on our website! I just need to take the time to post them! Right now, we will not be selling the ruffled leggings, just the dress, but they're adorable!!!
Someone taught Gretchen how to jump on the bed in the hotel room. Aghem.... Aunt Jan and Aunt Tiffany!

The waiter sung to Gretchen at The Hard Luck Cafe.... apparently, he was more interested in being in the picture than she was!


As we were leaving Hard Luck, Gretchen was able to visit with Santa Claus! This Santa is always at the Grand Village Shoppes (except on Mondays), and he has a real beard!

I was shocked that she was willing to give him a hug! It must have been because he also gave her a toy!





No comments:

Post a Comment