Here are a few pictures from our wedding:
Mr. and Mrs.
Walking down the aisle with my brother.
My wedding bouqut.
One of my bridal portraits at the state capitol.As I reflect on our wedding day (I really wish he'd burn the videos onto DVD) I realized this morning how much our life has truly changed (and how blessed we are amongst all of the chaos). DJ got Gretchen up, and for once she wasn't calling for 'mama', changed her diaper, and sent her to me so I could get her dressed. I had to force her clothes upon her as she was trying to pull them off. I then went into the kitchen where DJ had fixed her breakfast. She refused to sit in her chair, so I had to hold her in my lap while we both ate. She then stole my cereal bar, so DJ had to get me another.... I asked DJ to iron my pants while we ate breakfast, but I had to go find them for him. By this point we know we are going to be late. He decides to take her to daycare, and we are scrambling to get out of our bedroom and into the cars, as Gretchen decides to dump out a glass of water onto our furniture and herself. She requires a change of her shirt, and DJ cleans up all of the water. We head to the door, and as I get in the car I hear my daughter screaming because I left her with her daddy.
I think this morning pretty much sums up our normal, romantic, fairy tale life, that I don't really remember dreaming about on our wedding day 4 years ago. But, through it all, I'm thankful that DJ is there with me to share in these moments!
Happy 4 years, honey- I love you!!!!

What a great ride it has been, and i look forward to what is to come. I love you too, you make everyday a great day I love you!
ReplyDeleteDJ
That is so cute! I love your blog! Hope you dont mind if I follow.
ReplyDelete