Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tortilla Pizza's: Recipe

I needed a quick, easy dinner for Gretchen and I last night. DJ was working a basketball game, and I usually don't cook when it's just the two of us, but I didn't want chicken nuggets again!

There is a fabulous restraunt in Arkansas, Tropical Smoothie, that has wonderful tortilla pizza's. I decided that I would whip up my own last night.

Ingredients: mozerella cheese, pizza sauce, whole grain tortilla's, pepperoni. Place tortilla's on a cookie sheet or baking stone, and spread pizza sauce on top.
Cover with cheese.
Add pepperoni
Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly, and tortilla is crisp.
This is a great recipe for kids to help in the kitchen. Older kids could really do it all, as long as you handle the oven! Be creative and add your own toppings!


1 comment:

  1. We make these all the time! Love them! Very nice pictures.

    Sadie@
    nelliebugs-swaps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete