Today's gift ideas are for the mom who loves coffee! I found these two adorable items on Etsy. You can always pair these with gourmet coffee beans, a new coffee pot, or a Starbucks gift card!
This mommy mug is only $18.00 and is glazed, so it's food and microwave safe! You can purchase it from Glyntpottery!
I think these coffee sleeves are adorable! They make me want to drink coffee, which I don't, but I just might if I had one of these! This one is only $6.50 and you can find it here.If you're feeling a little craft, you can always make one of these by following this tutorial. Although, to save time, I'd much prefer to let someone else make it for me!
Stay tuned throughout the next several weeks- I'll have gift ideas for every mother with all price points!
Very neat Ideas!!! I’m another new follower! Feel free to check out my blog as well! http://heavenlysavings.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday Follow! Hope to Blog with you again soon!
Thanks for following y'all! I'm headed over to your blogs now!
ReplyDeleteHi there. I found your blog through Friday Follow. If you would be interested in following my blog, I would gladly return the favor.
ReplyDeleteVKT- Thanks for stopping over! I'm following your blog.
ReplyDelete