Monday, May 31, 2010

A Dozen Bows


I have literally had a dozen bow orders over the last several weeks. Sadly, with school ending, I didn't have a lot of time to work on them. So, I spent my memorial day weekend catching up on orders! Each one of these was custom orders; which I love!
Above: Bows for Brinkleigh! She's not even hear yet, but she'll be well prepared with her solid color basic boutique bows and two interchangeable bow bands.


A custom order for Kim. the yellow ribbon features pink, orange, and lime green flowers.


Another custom for Kim- The hot pink ribbon features white dots and is made with a spray, white surround-a-loop, and a large boutique bow on top.


Kim's 3rd custom- this bow will be perfect for so many reasons- 4th of July, sports, outfits, you name it!


A St. Louis Cardinals themed baseball bow!



Sara ordered this bow and a matching bow holder for her daughter!



My first 4th of July bow of the year!


A custom white bow for Heather.



Another custom for Heather~ I would never have thought of using these colors together, which is why I love custom orders, and I love them together! Light blue, hot pink, lime green, and yellow.


A custom red, black, and white custom for Heather.
See, I told you I had a ton of orders!


No comments:

Post a Comment