Thursday, May 27, 2010

Football & Bows

I'm back!!!! Finally, after a week of dealing with the stress that only broken technology can create, my computer is fixed!!!! But, let's not say it too loud, or it might decide to break down again!

The good news is that I had time to work on a few orders on Monday evening for some of my co-workers! Football & bows- I know, you're wondering, how those two go together, but I promise they do!


My dear co-worker, Annette, whom I share a classroom with, needed a baby shower gift for a friend. As she was stressing over what to purchase, I loudly said "HELLO! I'll make you something." And she instantly agreed! She told me that the couple was having a boy, and that they were both Purdue graduates and fans. We immediatly got online and found Purdue fabric that could be used to make tons of cool stuff for htis little baby!
I started out with a wipe case.


And, made two burpies.


And, a bib.


I had shown y'all the "P" onesie before, but here it is again with all of the other goodies! Annette is sure that her gift will be the hit of the shower!
But, the bows- how do they fit in?

Well, another co-worker, ordered bows for her granddaughter. She wanted a pink pigtail set, and an orange bow each with white loops. So, here they are!





1 comment: