Friday, May 28, 2010

Follower Friday!

Smart and Trendy Moms

I'm so excited to be linking up with Follower Friday! Many of us were so disappointed when Follow Me Friday ended.

If you're new to HPA, let me first give you a big ol' hug and say "welcome, hi, and how ya doin' ?" I'm Elaine and this is my blog! I have been married for a few years to my main squeeze, DJ, and we have a 2 year old daughter, Gretchen- our little honey pie!

I'm a speech language pathologist in the public school system and today is my official last day of school! I've so been jumping for joy all day!!!!

I also am the owner of Honey Pie Accessories. An online boutique featuring hair bows, tutus, shirts, pillowcase dresses, burpies, and oh so much more for your little honey!

Take a look around and let me know if you decide to follow~ I'll return the favor and follow you back!

No comments:

Post a Comment