Miss Miriam is wearing her fast-ordered whie lace pillowcase dress that features soft pink ribbon and monogramming. Her mom contacted me on a weekend, and needed the dress by that Wednesday- thankfully GG was able to pull it off and Miriam looked adorable for her aunt's wedding!
Precious Brinkley! The bow was actually a gift for Brinkley- I went to school and church with Brinkley's mom and uncles- and GG and I put together a lot of our handmade items for her. Brinkley is just beautiful!
If it weren't for these adorable babies and their happy momma's, my love of crafting bows and other pieces wouldn't be possible. I feel blessed every day when I get an email for an order. This month has been super busy with customers, which has led up to my much needed vacation! I'll be taking the month of July off to spend time with family, and I'll be back in August with very exciting new outfits and pieces!
(I'll try to blog a bit while I'm away though!)
No comments:
Post a Comment