If you like any of these bows, please make sure you become a fan of my facebook page: Honey Pie Accessories! I offer exclusive deals and discounts to facebook customers!
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Bows, Bows, Bows
I was able to squeeze in some time this week to work on a few hair bows! I've been so busy with shirt orders, and a few halloween costumes, but bows are probably my favorite! I find them a bit more relaxing, so I like squeezing them in, even when I don't have orders for them!
So, maybe I'm a bit early, but this is my very first Christmas bow for the 2010 collection! I can't believe that this will be my 3rd Christmas collection, but I'm very excited for all of the things I have planned, and who can resist the adorable dancing reindeer?! This bow is listed for $6.00 and is ready to ship!
I've tried to start making more pigtail sets lately, and I love this black set! It's great for Halloween, but your little honey can wear them throughout the entire year! This set retails for $7.00 and they are ready to ship.
This Halloween dot pair is listed for only $6.00!
I hope everyone has summer out of their system, because who wouldn't love this striped boutique bow in the glorious fall colors! I found this ribbon and had to snatch it up! The bows are listed for $7.00
And, finally, we have this yellow twisted boutique pigtail set. Again, they're great for fall, but they're going to last your little honey throughout the entire year! This pair retails for $7.00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment