It's July and after taking the last month or so off, i'm officially re-opening
Honey Pie Accessories (as promised!) With my re-opening, I'll be hosting facebook comment games, blog giveaways, wall sales, calendar specials, and more!
If you're not already a fan of Honey Pie Accessories on Facebook, then now is the time to join!
Along with my re-opening I have new hair bows that are ready to ship!

This layered boutique bow features an apple ribbon spray. It's perfect for visiting the apple farm or for back to school! It's adorned with a sculptured ribbon apple in the center.

Ride 'Em Cowboy! This stacked hair bow features light blue, white, and brown, and some stinkin' cute boots on the ribbon! Your little cowgirl needs this bow when she heads off to boot scoot!

And, we can't forget that football season is right around the corner! I know this, because my life is already surrounded by it with all of the hours my husband has been putting in at the office! This Little 'Back bow is perfect for any of you Razorback fans!
I do want to thank everyone for having patience as we welcomed MC into the family and got moved! I'm super excited for all that I have in store for Honey Pie Accessories and I hope you are too!
No comments:
Post a Comment