Saturday, July 16, 2011
Take Me Out To The Ball Game...
We braved the heat last night and went to a Drillers game. We usually go to a Cubs game every year, but since we're no longer in Indiana, then the Drillers will have to do. And, who'd want to see the Cubs play this year?
The Drillers played Arkansas very own Travelers, so I had a hard time choosing who to cheer for... okay, not really.
I was impressed that we only had to pay $7.00 for seats with these picnic tables. They're not the best seats, because they were straight up in the sun, but we could spread out and have plenty of room.
MC went to her very first game before G did. G was 3 1/2 months when she went to her first Cubs game, and MC is only 7 1/2 weeks.
They even had a playground, which was perfect for G!
After playing for a while, we walked around the stadium, and got G a snowcone. I took a picture, because this is a treat for G. It's very rare, that I'd let her eat ice covered in green colored high fructose corn syrup- yuck! But, she needed something to cool her off, so HFCS it was!
Labels:
Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment