Friday, July 8, 2011
Lake Trip 1
We went to the lake last weekend to spend time with DJ's parents and to celebrate the fourth of July.
G and I posed for a photo before heading out on a boat ride!
We were surprised that she wanted to get into the water, because she continued to tell us that she wouldn't. But, it didn't take long after seeing everyone else in the water for her to decide to jump in. G really enjoyed it, as long as someone was holding on to her!
MC joined us on the boat ride as well, but that poor baby was hot!
We tried to keep her cool with a cold wash cloth.
When G wasn't on the boat, she wanted to play in pops' sand box. This is a treat, because I hate sand boxes! Mostly because I hate how dirty she gets playing in them, and I don't want to deal with the clean up.
G also had fun driving the boat, and if you notice, pops isn't even holding the wheel, so yes, G was driving us! Thankfully, pops doesn't live on a busy lake and there weren't any other boats out while G was driving!
Labels:
4th of July,
arkansas,
Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks like your family had a great time. btw, Happy Birthday!
ReplyDelete