Pinterest continues to inspire me with fabulous ideas! One of them was a fabric scrap banner made with a strand of Christmas lights.
I thought it would be a fun project for my fall decorations and would be a great way to use up a ton of my scraps of fabric, ribbon, and tulle. I also had the twine laying around, so this project was pretty much free! (I did run out of fabric, so I purchased two 1/4 yards of fall fabric from JoAnn's and thankfully it was on sale, so I maybe spent $3.00 total!)
You simply cut your twine to length, and then cut your fabric, ribbon, and tulle into strips and tie on. I hammered two nails into my mantle. DJ may kill me for this, but it's a rent house, so I did it anyway.
Here's an up-close version!
How has Pintrest inspired your fall decorating?
No comments:
Post a Comment