Thursday, October 13, 2011

Gs Mini Recital

G has been taking dance for another 6 weeks now! I'm glad that I kept her in it after the summer session. She told me she preferred gymnastics, but we had already purchased the ballet and tap shoes, so I wanted her to stick it out through the year.

She loves going and she's learned a lot already. Her shuffle step is much improved! Her class did a mini-recital yesterday, and they got to wear little costumes.
I think they were suppose to be 'superstars'.
G's made a lot of new friends, and I've even met a couple as well, plus, it's nice having some adult conversation guaranteed every week!
She did much better keeping up with her dance this time compared to this summer.
She told me that her most favorite dance move is the shuffle step.
She was so excited that her baby sister was there to watch her dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment