I have finally announced something that has been a very difficult decision to come to. But, I am closing Honey Pie Accessories as a business.For the last two months I have gone back and forth with this decision, but i'm just not in it anymore. It has been a fabulous 3 1/2 years, but it's time to move on.
Part of me is hoping that I can re open in February 2012, but we'll face that bridge when it gets here.
At this time, I do still have Bow of the Month Club orders to finish through January, and these will be finished. I also have two dress orders that I'm working on, and those will be finished as well.
I want to thank every single one of my customers. You all have truly been amazing. I have loved seeing your babies wearing my products as infants, all the way to 2, 3 + years of age. I appreciate that you have been loyal to HPA. I appreciate that you have allowed me to incorporate my own creativity into your products. It's because of many of you, that I kept going and struggled with the decision.
I'm still toying with the idea, that I will take a few custom orders or that I will attempt to hold some flash sales, but i'll deal with this as the weeks progress and we can see if my time frees up.
I remember starting this business and dreaming of what it could be, and even what it was surprised me! To have over 1000 Facebook fans, just floored me!
I want to dedicate my time to my family, to my daughter's, and to my speech therapy work. I want to dedicate time to this blog, reading, and exercising. And to enjoy things that I haven't in a while.
I hope that those of you who read my blog, will continue with me on my journey through life. I know that this will be a weight lifted off my shoulder, and for that I breathe a sigh of relief.
Again, thank you everyone for your support, and stay tuned to see how life continues to change.
No comments:
Post a Comment