Monday, April 27, 2015

Favorite Things Party!!!!

It's the nearing the end of the month which means it's time to throw a party! A Favorite Things party! Anyone else want to say par-tay?!? 

Today it's going to be a par-tay around here! I promise! I'm linking up with Erika and Andrea to throw a Favorite Things Jewelry Par-tay! 

I love jewelry!!! It's definitely my love language! By me a piece of jewelry, and i'm smitten. Just ask my hubby! If I plan on buying a gift for someone, jewelry is typically my go-to! Every woman loves jewelry (and shoes.... and purses...)
Don't you agree?
These earrings from Nickel and Suede are my favorite! I wear them almost every day! I've shared my love for these earrings before and I kid you not, every time I wear them, I get a compliment! Then, I proudly exclaim that they're leather and they're light weight and pretty much fabulous! If you don't have a pair of Nickel and Suede earrings, I promise you, you're missing out! Kilee, the owner of Nickel and Suede, has a Mother's Day promo going on now, where you can buy two earrings for just $35.00- keep a pair for yourself and give one to you mom (or daughter), but to be honest, I'd want to keep them both for myself! Kilee is offering all purchases over $50.00 free shipping with the code FREESHIP50~ so go buy yourself a pair (or three!)

See, I wear these earrings all the time! (I also obviously throw my hair up a ton- ha!)



These earrings from Nordstrom are one of my favorite pair of earrings that I wear often! I LOVE the pop of pink! I also have this similar pair, but these are only $8.00!
A few weeks ago, I shared my love for my Crystal Dot Bracelet from Accessory Lane, and my arrow from Sashy Pants. You'll want to check out Sashy Pants Auction on Instagram, because every Tuesday night, Johanna auctions off lots of jewelry at crazy low prices! I scored my arrow bracelet at just $5.00!

Also, Accessory Lane is offering 15% off for HPA Readers! Just use the code HONEYPIE15 and take 15% off your order!!!
The engravable bar necklace from Stella & Dot is one of my favorite necklaces! Again, I wear this one daily! I have mine engraved with my wedding anniversary.

I'm wanting to add the Rebel pendant to my collection because I love how it layers with the engravable bar necklace!

This bracelet and this bracelet are also ones that I wear daily because they're the perfect little pieces of arm candy!

I have a few other S&D favorites, that i'll be sharing later this week in my Mother's Day gift idea post (check back on Thursday!) But, my stylist, Kelly Loepp has offered free shipping for any $20- $50.00 purchase OR 10% off any purchase of $50.00 or more! You can email her here to order or go here for her website.

And, because I couldn't resist window shopping for more jewelry, I made this little widget for us all!
I'd love for y'all to share your favorite jewelry pieces in the comments below and I can't wait to read everyone else's in the link up!! Happy Shopping Ladies!

Find me everyday:

This post contains affiliate links; by clicking on the links, I may be provided with a small commission- thank you!

6 comments:

  1. I agree!! Life IS too short to wear boring jewelry! ;) Looks like you rock a lot of fabulous pieces! All this gold and the pops of color make my heart smile!! Have a beautiful week!! xo - Brenda // Chatting Over Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I please come shopping at your house? You have the most perfect pieces!! We have a very similar jewelry style! I cannot get enough of my Kate Spade studs. I am in love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my KS earrings and my $8 ones also!!!! And those nickel and suede earrings are awesome! I need to check them out. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your picks, especially the crystal dot and arrow bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have those same Nickel & Suede earrings, and love them!
    The pink Kate Spade earrings are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have very similar taste in jewelry! Love the KS and $8 ones and have them both!!
    <3 Sarita it's my girls' world

    ReplyDelete