I'm linking up with The Larson Lingo, Mix and Match Family, and Pinterest Told Me To for What's Up Wednesday! It's a new link up and when Shay posted about it on Friday, I was super excited, because I love me a good link up!
Here's how it works- there will be a standard set of questions, and then an extra question that is new each month- that question will be answered last! I hope you'll learn some new things about me and stick around for a while!
Let's get to it!
1. What We're Eating This Week.....
I found this recipe on Pinterest last week and thought it looked so good! I have this on our weekly menu!
2. What I'm Reminiscing About.......
I'm not much of a reminiscer; I tend to live and love the present. But, I am wishing that school was over and that summer was here! I'm longing for some days off, sleeping in, and heading to the pool!
I put together a little widget of a few things I'm loving right now! Who doesn't love widgets!
4. What We've Been Up To.....
In the spring time, we get outside a lot! The girls love to play outside in the evenings and most of our Saturdays and Sundays are spent outside! Megan has been riding her bike nonstop!
We're also getting lots of cuddle time with Addy Pearl; she is definitely our snuggle bug out of all the girls!
DJ and I even snuck out on a date night a few weeks ago!
Writing a ton of IEPs! It's the end of the year and finding the motivation is crazy hard right now! I have a ton of meetings scheduled this week and some testing that I have got to finish up. The end of the year is hectic and all of the kids are just as ready to get out as the teachers are!
6. What I'm Working On.....
You guys were crazy excited about these sun hats! My shipment has just arrived, and I'll be spending the next several days getting them monogrammed! The quality is amazing and they are large! These sun hats will be the perfect accessory at the beach, pool, or lake this summer! If you're interested in ordering you can email me. The hats are $33.00 and come in a variety of colors! You can find my biz page here.
We are heading to Branson in a few weeks with my brother, his wife, and their daughter. We've booked a condo and we're all staying together and spending the day at SDC! I cannot wait for a mini-vacation!
8. What I'm Watching/Reading...
On Wednesday nights, DJ and I make sure to have a "date night" on the couch and we watch Criminal Minds and Nashville. This show has totally sucked me in! I love everything about it; the characters, the music. It's perfection!
I am loving the song Girl Crush right now by Little Big Town. I heard it on the ACMs the other night, and even though I've heard the song before, I'm currently crushing on it!
10. What I'm Wearing....
11. What I'm Doing This Weekend....
This weekend, we have not one, but TWO birthday parties scheduled at Bounce U. I'll be taking Gretchen to a party Friday night, and Megan to a party on Saturday! We are going to be bounced out!
Next month is DJ's annual Video Coordinator Convention, and my mom will be coming up for a few days to stay while he's away! I'm definitely looking forward to getting some mommy time!
Oh gosh, I feel like nothing else is new! We are so stuck in our "same old same old" routine! Football spring season is finally over, and we're trying to wind down the school year! But, we have birthday parties, teacher appreciation week, dance pictures, dance recital, a mini-vacation; everything is about to be cray-cray!
And, for our extra question....
What are you getting your mom (or what do you want) for Mother's Day this year?
Here are a few things that are on my wish list, and maybe a sneak at some gifts I've picked up!
Here are a few things that are on my wish list, and maybe a sneak at some gifts I've picked up!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Follow me everyday:













I missed this linkup - next month I will have to join in. But I am with you on Nashville - it's SOO good. And I love "girl crush".
ReplyDeleteI need to watch Nashville. And I am loving little big town. They are performing before the all star race here in two weeks and I can't wait to see them live!!! Have a great day
ReplyDeleteI was at the ACM's this year and was so so so happy when they played Girl Crush! It's one of my very favorite songs right now!
ReplyDeleteI am LOVING your T's and all of the accessories you talked about. And my Vigoss jeans are my favorite too. Love your post today!
ReplyDeleteI just came onto your blog for the first time and realized I have heard of your shop through the grapevine (more like blogsphere)! Those hats sound like the perfect touch for a summer day. Also, Branson is the perfect family get together location. We held a Thanksgiving there a while back with 30 something family members in cabins. It was the perfect spot for all ages! Have a fantastic trip!
ReplyDeleteWe are a big fan of the mini melissa cat shoes too! We don't live too far from Branson. We usually go a couple of times a year. We love it! I'm looking for a new show to get into. Maybe I should look into Nashville :)
ReplyDeleteI love Nashville too!! And I think I need to pick up some Vigoss jeans for sure!
ReplyDelete