Today on the blog, we're talking my favorite make up products! I use to be a Clinique girl, but over the past year, I've switched to a variety of brands and I'm sharing all the ones that I love the most with y'all!
For my 14th birthday, my mom took me to Clinique to have a "make over". I remember that day like it was yesterday, and my love for make up began! I wore make up before I was 15, but it was random Mary Kay (my cousin sold it) or whatever else my mom bought me. It wasn't until my make over that I really started thinking about what colors I should wear. Like I said above, Clinique was my tried and true brand. I was loyal. Crazy loyal. People would talk about how amazing Ulta and Sephora was, but I refused to believe, until I finally walked in to an Ulta store last March.
Around September 2014, Scheaffer, over at Pinterest Told Me To wrote this post and I was instantly inspired to try different brands! I could not believe, I was ready to branch out!
In March 2014, I went to Ulta for the very first time. I was overwhelmed at all of the possibilities, but a sweet girl helped me find a few products that totally worked for me!
She suggested that I try CK one, for it's 3 in 1. CK one has a serum, primer, and make up in one, plus it has SPF, which is so important for keeping the sun at bay! I love the natural look that this provides!
She also suggested this powder, that I have used loyally over the past year. I typically buy powder in just a shade darker than my foundation. Rather than applying my powder with the sponge that comes with it, I use a powder brush. If I'm going foundation free, then I use the sponge, and the color comes off nicely that I can get away with a light make up day!
And, my make up look overall.
Thanks so much for stopping by today; i'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy, Get Your Pretty On, and Because Shanna Said So.
This post contains affiliate links. By clicking on the links, I may be given a small commission.



I love reading about makeup that other ppl love! It's inspiring to make me want to try new things!
ReplyDelete