Happy Friday Friends! I have so been looking forward to this day all week.
I'm linking up today with Andrea, Erika, and Narci for Friday Favorites, and since it's the Friday before Valentine's day, I'm sharing my favorite pink things!
I mean, pink is probably one of my favorite colors anyway since I have three girls, but when I think Valentine's day, I think pink.
First up, these Pink Hunters. I saw these on Kimm's blog the other day and totally fell in love. I have a pair of Hunter boots that are a plum, but these are just to die for, and they're perfect for spring! Find them here or the light pink here.
While I was searching for all things pink, I came across this Sarafina Pleated skirt. Y'all, my heart totally skipped a beat. I mean, it's gorgeous, and it's on sale, so that's a total bonus! I can totally see this skirt dressed up or down, and it would be perfect for an upcoming wedding or event.
And how cute is this Kate Spade Confetti Wallet! I mean, it screams Valentine's day with the pink and red hearts.
My Kate Spade Earrings are definitely a favorite! I wear them tons, and will be wearing them on Sunday for sure!
This Kate Spade Scarf is super cute! Are you seeing a Kate Spade theme here?! Obviously, Kate knows what she's doing! This stripe scarf is the perfect transition in to spring!
And this J Crew Gingham Shirt is on sale! It's another great transition piece that you need in your wardrobe stat.
I'm trying to pick up running again. I went last weekend, and i'm hoping to get two more runs in this weekend. I came across these Nike Flyknit Shoes , and they're on sale for $60.00! They're totally adorable and I think I might run a bit more with these on my feet.
And how perfect is this Zella Tank?! Having cute work out clothes totally motivates me to get my butt in gear, and this shirt is a must.
So, what do you think of all things pink? What's your favorite pink thing????
We'll be celebrating Valentine's day with our annual pizza meal, and I hope you'll have a fabulous day as well!!! See ya Monday!










love all the things you chatted about so much pink!! and your blog is adorable :D happy weekend!
ReplyDelete