Hey friends! Today, I'm blogging over at Kimm's Korner! I hope you'll head over to her blog and check it out!
If you've stopped by here from her blog, then welcome!!!!
I'm also giving away three free oils just by commenting on today's post and by commenting on Kimm's post! So, make sure you leave me a comment ;)
And, if you want to learn a little more about essential oils, then shoot me an email! I'm hosting an EO101 Friday night on Facebook, and I'd love to have you!
You can also check out #hpagoesoily on Instagram to learn more!
XO!

Loved your post on Kimm's blog! I would love to have the chance to try some essential oils!
ReplyDeleteThanks Lauren!!!
DeleteI'd be curious try to to see if this would stop my sons dry nose and nosebleeds all of the time!
ReplyDeleteThanks Brianna! If you could send me your email I'll get you some more information!!
DeleteGreat post on Kimm's blog! Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome Stefanie!!!
DeleteWould love to win an oil and start using it with my family.
ReplyDeleteThanks for entering Meghan!!! If you have any questions I can answer, send me your email ;)
DeleteHi Elaine! I love your post at Kimm's blog. I've been curious about EO for a while, but haven't taken the plunge via purchase and usage. Would love to learn more to stay healthier, more naturally! I have rheumatoid arthritis, hayfever, and eczema. Yeesh!
ReplyDeleteLaurie! I'd love to send you some more information!!! The starter kits are 10% off right now, so it's a great time to dive in! Could you please send me your email?
DeleteLoved your post on Kimm's blog! Love reading your blog! :)
ReplyDeleteI commented on Kim's blog already but just wanted to stop by over here and tell you again how much I enjoyed reading your post! I've tried a couple essential oils before (peppermint and lavender) but really loved reading about all ways you use it. they really are such great lifestyle products :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting over at my Korner today! You were so informative! Loved it!!
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed your post! The giveaway seems like a great way to try these oils.
ReplyDelete