This weekend, we loaded up and headed to Arkansas for some family time. But, if you've been around here for some time, you know our weekends really start on Thursdays!
Gretchen took the day off from school on Thursday (since she had surgery Wednesday) and spent her day with DJ at the football office. She also skipped ballet, so after school, Megan and I headed home and I did some quick cleaning before heading off to her gymnastics class.
After gymnastics, we all met and enjoyed dinner at Pei Wei.
The girls haven't loved Pei Wei in the past, but it's mine and DJ's favorite. Thankfully, it was much better received this time around! And the fortune cookies were a huge hit! I'm thinking we can finally add Pei Wei back in to our dinner meal routine!
Every day, we get email newsletters from Megan's preschool teacher. She made fruit loop necklaces on Friday, and Megan's picture was included in the email newsletter! I love getting to see little snippets of her day.
After school on Friday, we came home and finished packing. We left for my mom's house and finally made it around 10. The girls all fell asleep in the car around 8:30, so we just carried them and laid them down.
Addy's getting almost too big for her pac-n-play, and I'm not quite sure what we're going to do about that!
Sunday morning we woke up at my brother's house and headed to my mom's house for breakfast.
Addy Pearl wanted to help her Gee cook.
I mean, she was attached to my mom's hip this weekend!
After breakfast, I spent the rest my morning making peppermint brownies, getting ready, and running some errands before heading to a college friend's house for a Young Living Make & Take party!
It's always great to catch up with old friends and it's even better that we now get to work together!
We set up a smelling station, displayed the Premium Starter Kit (which is still 10% off this month!!!)
Peppermint brownies are the best!
Our guests made bath salts and sniffle rollers! My BFF, Laura came too! It was so good to see her!
The mountain is just beautiful, and the weather was nice too! They climbed to the overlook to see Petit Jean's grave and the Arkansas River.


And then they went to a petting zoo and fed a baby calf.
I'm not sure about you, but I suddenly want a baby cow.
And they fed some animals too.
Addy spent the day with her Gee, and when I was finished with my party, we headed to the mountain too for a fish fry and smores.
Every picture I took of Adalyn was blurry.
And Gretchen too!
We got up Sunday morning and had breakfast at my mom's again. We got ready and then we headed to eat pizza with my brother and his family. I saw this meme this week and it made me laugh out loud! We love pizza in this house, and now, I can totally get away with calling it a salad!
The rest of our Sunday was spent driving back home and getting ready to start our work week!
Happy Monday my friends!
Have a great one!

















No comments:
Post a Comment