I fell in love with White House Black Market, about 10 years ago, when DJ and I were just newlyweds and living in Louisiana! This was pre-kids and hectic lifestyle, where I would spend a Saturday driving an hour to Shreveport, and shopping at the outlet, and then drive an hour and a half in the other direction to shop in Monroe, and then I'd drive 30 minutes back home. It was nothing for me to make that trip every single weekend.
Now days, I much prefer to shop online, because there is NO WAY I'm dragging my three girls to the mall with me. Nope. It does not sound like fun at all. And driving an hour and a half, just to shop- well, that doesn't sound like fun either. I mean, I could stay home- shop online for 30 minutes, and do my laundry at the same time. That my friends is how I now define a fun Saturday.
Today, it's Wardrobe Wednesday, and I'm sharing my favorite finds from White House Black Market. Now, back in the day, everything there was either white or black. Now, they've added pops of color and it just makes my heart pitter patter.
This sweater speaks to my heart. I absolutely love how it's styled casually, with a simple white tee, and jeans, but I can also wear it to work and it's a perfect seasonal transition piece.
This isn't just any shirt friends.... it's one with a high-low waistline and lace detail with an eyelash hem! It's perfect date night attire! And, it's on sale!
Okay, I have no where to wear this dress, and it definitely isn't perfect for Fall, but I kind of fell in love with the pink hues, color block design,belted waist and flowyness of the skirt. I think this would be a gorgeous bridesmaid dress! Anyone getting married? I'll totally step in as a bridesmaid and wear this.
I don't have anywhere to wear this either, but I absolutely love it. I know it's early, but can we all take a minute and appreciate how lovely it would look for Christmas card pictures, or a New Years party?Buy it NOW people!
Now, this tunic is a perfect transition piece! Wear it with a pair of leggings, and be comfy cozy this fall. I love the button detail along the neckline.
Now, we are talking! A vest is the perfect fall transition piece. This one is tweed with a removable fur collar. But, to be honest, I love it with the fur! I'd probably wear it without the fur during the fall, and then add the collar back on in winter!
If you're looking for a basic tee, then this one is perfection. I love the length of the sleeves.
Remember the wrap that I showed y'all, from Anthro? Well, this one is super similar! I love the cross front detail, and I could wear this to the pumpkin patch with the girls, on Thanksgiving day, as I'm stuffing my face, and to work on a more casual day.
Okay, so I must now if you're a WHBM shopper! If you aren't maybe you will be now that you've seen some super cute looks!
I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.
This post contains affiliate links, by clicking on the links, I may be given a small commission. Thank you.








No comments:
Post a Comment