Last week, when I was on my blogging hiatus, I skipped out on What's Up Wednesday.... so I'm sharing today ;) Sometimes, I enjoy being fashionably late.
1. What We're Eating This Week...
Monday- Meatloaf & Mixed Veggies
Monday- Meatloaf & Mixed Veggies
Tuesday- Pasta w/ Marinara Sauce
Wednesday- Enchilada Bake
Thursday- Chicken Caesar Pitas w/ Fries
Friday- Pizza Night
(It's the first time I've meal planned in weeks!))
2. What I'm Reminiscing About...
It's been almost a year since we've lost my grandmother and not a day goes by that I don't think about her.
3. What I'm Loving....
These earrings from Baublebar (similar here) by Target are on repeat around here.
4. What We've Been Up To....
Gymnastics, Speech Therapy, Musical Theater, Laundry, and trying to wrap up the school year. I told y'all on Monday, that life has been hectic, and the thought of all that is coming up in May stresses me out. May is going to be even busier!
5. What I'm Dreading....
All of May! Ha! I'm kidding. Kind of. DJ will be gone for a week and I'll be flying solo... we'll have gymnastics, musical theater dress rehearsal, and it's the last full week of school in that same week, which means that work will be nuts-o. I feel like we will just be trying to tread water through that week.
6. What I'm Working On...
Some fun oil things!!! I have classes planned, and I'm gifting this DIY beauty set to anyone that grabs their Premium Starter Kit this week! Hello, Mother's Day!
7. What I'm Excited About...
Megan turns 6 this month!!! I'm excited to celebrate her birthday!
I'm also looking forward to some pool days this summer!
8. What I'm Watching/Reading....
I'm slowly reading my way through Present Over Perfect. I'm happy to say that about two months later, I'm almost finished with it!
And last week I started watching 13 Reasons Why, and I finished it earlier this week. I just have so many thoughts on this show. First of all, it is heartbreaking. Second of all, I probably wouldn't watch it with someone younger than 15. Third, I just pray that my children will never have to suffer and I pray that they will always have kind hearts. Every time an episode ends, my heart is just in a million pieces. Mostly, I'm just heartbroken and sad. But, it's a great show!
9. What I'm Listening To....
Lots of Ed Sheeran Radio on Pandora. I also like The Piano Guys Station while I'm at work. And, I'm heading to the New Kids on the Block concert at the end of the month (I'm crazy excited, so that station has been on repeat!)
10. What I'm Wearing....
I shared my favorites from J. Crew on the blog yesterday, and I'll be doing another clothing post soon!
11. What I'm Doing This Weekend...
Gretchen is asking for a sleepover, so that might happen :) We'll have pizza night on Friday.... we don't really have Saturday plans, and I'll be snuggling some babies at church on Sunday!
12. What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month....
Gretchen's Musical Theater recital is at the end of the month. She has three songs, and some "scenes" from Peter Pan, and she is so excited about her recital! I can't wait to watch her on stage again!
And, at the end of the month, I'm heading to NKOTB, Paula Abdul, and Boys II Men Concert.... my inner 9 year old self is in heaven!
So, that's a little bit of What's Up on this Thursday!











No comments:
Post a Comment