Well friends, we did it! We made it through another week, and we are literally 6 school days from summer!!! I mean, that is a Favorite all in itself!
I'm linking up today with a few of my favorite bloggers for Friday Favorites!!! If you're new hear- welcome!!! (Psst- leave me a comment so I can check out your blog too!) And, if you've been hanging around for a while, then I'm so glad you're back today!
The weather this week has been nothing short of spectacular! Besides the rain we just had on Thursday, we've had warm days since the weekend and it's been marvelous! DJ has been helping me out in the evenings, by picking up Addy Pearl from school (and on Monday of this week, I was at work an hour later than usual, so I was exhausted and so grateful for his help.) When I pulled in to our neighborhood I saw these two out for a walk! It sure was a favorite moment of mine, seeing these two enjoying some time together!
We're counting down to our 2nd Disney World trip!!! We are taking a huge family trip this summer with DJ's side of the family, and Nana made us this countdown! The girls are pumped about our trip!
Pops & Grandma Dee came Wednesday night and are staying through the weekend and the girls are pumped! They brought each of the girls a hula hoop, so Wednesday night, we headed to the backyard and had a hula hoop competition and some fun!
Warm nights that are leading up to summer are my favorite!
I have been horrible about getting in my water intake lately! I think it's just the winding down of the school year and trying to do #allthethings. I finally remembered to bring my yeti back to school, and I loaded it up with water, and a few drops of Young Living's Slique Essence, which is formulated with essential oils to help keep your appetite at bay, and those sugar cravings down! Plus, it offers a little flavor to my water, so I'll drink more!
Thursday morning, we had a staff meeting, so the girls were in my speech room playing, and I came back to this sweet note written on my marker board!
Earlier this week, I blogged about my Top 10 Favorite Beauty Products from Young Living. Did you know that the average woman applies 300 toxins to her skin each day? 80 of those are applied before breakfast! I'm so thankful that I've been able to find safe, non-toxic products that assist in my skin care routine!
This June, I'm attending a convention, that has a little formal banquet night, so I've been on the hunt for a dress to wear, and I can not narrow down my favorite! Can you please help me? Here are my current top three choices:
This Chiffon A-line gown in grey is on the list. I love the draping and the neck. I think it will be flattering and still be comfortable.
This maxi dress has the best colors! I absolutely love the pinks and blues, and that bow at the waist!
This Chiffon dress with a keyhole neckline made the top three because it gathers at the waist, so I thought it might be more figure flattering than my first choice. And I'm totally digging the grey, as an alternative to the black that I would typically wear.
While browsing online, I ended up purchasing these wedges. I have been needing a wedge for spring and summer for some time now, and I've fallen in love with these. I'm sure they'll be a favorite and a repeat throughout the summer!
And, how about this Bible verse for a favorite this week. Faith is the Confidence that We Hope for What Will Actually Happen..... my friends, God wants Big things for you. He wants to bless you. Will you have Faith that He will bless you if you step up and say "yes"? Will you have Faith that He will bless you if you are willing to work hard for your dreams? Dream big ladies.
That's it for today, my friends! Have I told you that you're my Favorites too? Thanks for taking some time to stop by today! Enjoy!













I enjoyed this week's blog! Am I attending the formal night at the convention or is this for those above my level in YL? If I am attending, what are men supposed to wear? Suits or tuxedos??
ReplyDelete