Last Friday, I went to Target and did some shopping for the Easter bunny!
I thought I'd share what I found in case you're needing some easy ideas too!
All of the girls need new swimsuits this year, so I thought that I'd just add them to their Easter basket! You could do a big summer-themed basket with a beach towel, sunscreen, bubbles, sidewalk chalk, and sunglasses!
I kind of went that way with their baskets, but through in a few other toys for good measure.
I picked up this lavender unicorn swimsuit for Megan.
I couldn't resist this little strawberry and sunflower tankini for Adalyn.
I grabbed this polk-a-dot swimsuit for Gretchen.
Each of these flip flops were $3.99!
I was just going to grab Megan a pair to wear for gymnastics, and then I figured all of the girls would need a pair to wear to the pool.
Okay, if you don't buy anything else in this post- buy this book!!!
We recently bought it for a birthday party, and the girls had a blast during the sleepover!
Wreck This Journal has prompts one every page, and they are SO fun!
I mean, how fun are these writing promps?!
There's also one page, to set on fire..... so definitely use some adult supervision, but this book will be a blast!
I picked up these tissues in the dollar section, just because they were cute and Eastery!
I also picked up band-aids for Megan and Adalyn- they love playing with them, and Adalyn is still in the stage where she thinks she needs a band-aid for everything! And grabbed a magic trick for Gretchen.
I was so excited to find "healthy" candy for the girls this year!
We don't let the girls have a ton of candy, but I still didn't want them having the processed junk, and these were a healthier option that I think is a win-win.
We also love the Ocho brand!
All of the girls need a new piggy bank, so they're all getting one in their Easter basket!
Can you guess who's getting the Harry Potter bank?
I bought the unicorn bank for Adalyn since her bedroom is horse themed, and Megan has mermaid sheets, so I grabbed the mermaid bank for her.
And finally, I found these coupon tickets in the dollar spot! I thought these would be a fun egg hunt for the girls along with a coin egg hunt! We'll dye eggs of course, and hunt for those, but growing up, DJ had money egg hunt, so it's fun to continue that tradition for the girls!
Have you completed your Easter bunny shopping?
I'd love to hear what you're kids are receiving?
No comments:
Post a Comment