Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Kids Gift Ideas

This year, the girls have been invited to lots of birthday parties, so I thought I'd share a few of our favorite gifts to give! 

We try to spend around $15-20.00 for presents, unless they're super close friends, then we spend a little more. 

I'll be honest, that as a girl mom, I'm a little clueless as to what to buy for boys, but I'll share a few of our safe go-tos as well. 

LOL dolls are always a favorite! My girls are obsessed with them. This Bubbly Surprise would make a great gift! It's right at $30.00, so we'd save this gift for our closer friends. We went to a party this weekend and gave these LOL Surprise as gifts. 

I have never heard of an Hairdorable until a few weeks ago, when my niece requested one for her birthday. They all have long hair, and come with lots of fun accessories. Plus, behind every door is another fun surprise! They also have pets and a Disney collection. 

For the boys, one of our go-tos is Legos. I mean, what kid doesn't love Lego sets?
And for older girls, we tend to lean toward Lego Friends.
Since, I don't have boys, I don't really understand Beyblades, but every time we get invited to a boys birthday party, my girls tell us we need to buy beyblades. Typically, they'll change their mind at the store, and go for the lego set, but for years, they've talked about Beyblades, and even my speech kids would talk about them. From what I gather, you pull a string, and they spin- so they're like tops, but more fun. Anyway, these are always recommended! 
Gretchen fell in love with Project MC2 a few years ago, and I love their little STEM activities for girls. This lip balm lab is super cute. There's also this fun journal that has a bracelet to unlock it, a spy bag,  or this lava lamp. Gretchen has all of these toys and she loves them all, but I think the lava lamp
is her favorite! 
And, since Summer is right around the corner, I think it's totally fun to gift some outside toys.... bubbles, side walk chalk, a kite, or a fun pool float! How fun is this rainbow one?! There's also an adorable mermaid tail float, doughnut,  or dinosaur tail. 

Alright, I'd love to hear what your go-to gifts are for birthday parties! Dish below in the comments!



This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting my blog. 



No comments:

Post a Comment