Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Amazon Lately

 I haven't shared an Amazon Haul in a sweet forever, but Amazon is my 3rd favorite place to shop.... right behind Target and Costco. I know supporting Amazon probably isn't the best, but I can't beat the convenience of hopping on my phone, placing a quick order, and it arriving a day later. It's saved my butt lots of times, and to be honest, sometimes I hate going inside a store. So, until other places become just as convenient, Amazon will continue to be my vice.

Here's a look at what we've been grabbing from Amazon lately. 

I needed a birthday gift for DJ, and we were swamped the week we returned from our vacation (his birthday was the following weekend), so I needed something quick! (Sorry babe) I hopped on Amazon and saw this car vacuum cleaner as a deal of the day and ordered it. It comes in a convenient storage case and packs away neatly in his truck. If you're already Christmas shopping, this would be a great gift for your husband, dad, or father in law! 

I love using these bears in therapy. But, if you have a preschool age child, these are wonderful for sorting and learning colors! I use them a lot for following directions (before you touch the red bear, touch the blue bear). As soon as this set went on sale, I grabbed it! And pst, they're currently  $12.00! 

Amazon's "deal of the day" are really getting me. I saw this shirt on sale, and ordered in the burnt orange color for football games. But, also, it's just a great shirt to wear in the Summer, and layer with in the Fall, and if burnt orange isn't your thing, it comes in lots of other colors too. I've worn this shirt lots of times (date nights) and football season hasn't arrived yet! And, it's one I'm tempted to grab in a few other colors too because I love it so much. 

I ordered these sprinkles for Adalyn's birthday party! The fact that I can get dye free sprinkles, speaks to my inner hippie. Plus, they're just cute and adorable, which makes me happy. 

My kids really lack in the dental hygiene department. Am I the only one with this problem? Megan and Adalyn seem to alternate times they have cavities, and we are really working on this. I long for the day we go the dentist, and they tell us that the girls don't have any cavities. That will be a good day. Anyway, all of the kid flossers I've found at the store have fluoride, and we are a fluoride free family. I never would have thought to look at flossers we are using to see if they would contain fluoride, but I do. Sigh. Anyway, I've been able to find fluoride free flossers on Amazon. So, if you're looking for them too, here ya go!  

Adalyn is a huge fan of fidget toys. She is literally obsessed. We ordered this set with some of her birthday money, and weeks later, they're still her favorite toys. 

I'm not sure why I mommed so long without Bentgo boxes. Probably, because they're pricey, and I'm cheap. But, when they went on sale before school started, I bought 2. I should have bought more, but I didn't. Anyway, we are loving them for school lunches. And, a friend shared that if you put peel & stick saran wrap on the top, you wouldn't have to really wash the outer box. I'm off to prime peel & stick saran wrap right now.........


Seriously. 

And finally, I ordered a crap ton of these circular bobby pins. Megan has to have her hair in buns for gymnastics competitions, and these pins hold her hair so well! They twist in to the bun and they are tight and secure! 


And that's a bit of what we've been ordering from Amazon lately.... Although, I have to be honest, because there was a ton more! I recently hosted a baby shower at work and Amazon came to my rescue there too! Adalyn's entire birthday party was practically sponsored by Amazon as well. Sigh. It's just too convenient, and I can't quit it. 













This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment