Thursday, September 9, 2021

Four Diffuser Blends for Your Week

I love diffusing oils. I use to be a candle addict, and then I learned that candles are just as bad for you as second hand smoke. So, I quit that habit, and turned to essential oils. Today, I'm sharing a few diffuser blends for you to enjoy this season. 
Morning Vibes

Is it just me or is it becoming harder and harder to wake up in the mornings. We were on it, the first 2 weeks of school, but now, we are not. I am not a morning person. Adding Peppermint to the diffuser gives me a boost of energy. Citrus scents, like Tangerine will also give an energetic boost, and Valor will give us all the confidence we need to face whatever the day brings. 

Citrus & Sage

Sigh, ladies, you need some clary sage in your life. If you get crazy during that time of the month, Clary Sage will be your friend.

Fall Breeze

Because the weather in Texas cannot cool off fast enough. 

Wellness Boost

Because germs. And, the Vid. We need all the wellness boost we need right now! 

Happy diffusing!

If you want to grab any of these oils, just click here. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment