Last week, I shared a few Fall finds for your decorating inspiration, and today, I'm sharing our home... all decked out and ready for Fall.
I start by decorating our entertainment stand. It's one of my favorite areas in our house to have decorated, because we don't have a fireplace. If we did, that would be the "showstopper" for our decorations. I love adding banners below the TV for some color and whimsy.
I purchased this tier tray years ago from Magnolia and now they're everywhere. This one is similar. I just wanted pumpkins everywhere, so I put all the pumpkins that I could find on it. Megan laughed at the amount of pumpkins I had.
On the opposite end, I added eucalyptus, our huge lantern, a little white squirrel and another pumpkin.
On top of each bookcase; more pumpkins.
A pumpkin platter, and another pumpkin.
On our sideboard, I added wheat grass, a few little pumpkins, another squirrel, an owl plate, and faux fall leaves.
I purchased the owl plate from Wal-Mart, and the little pumpkin last year from Target. The squirrel is from my college days.
And on another table, a pumpkin tea pot set that my mother gave to me, and a few more pumpkins.
The acorns on the bottom shelf belonged to my grandmother.
I didn't add a lot of Fall touches to our entry way, another pumpkin, and a new sign.
This sign is reversible, and I bought it from the dollar spot at Target a few weeks ago.
This pumpkin is also new from Target.
These are reversible signs from Target's dollar spot. I thought that I would hang them in my entry way, but after I bought them, I put them in our kitchen, with our cutting boards, and I actually love them here.
The girls have all of our "halloween" decorations upstairs, and the playroom is always a mess, so hopefully in October, I'll have a little Halloween tour for you, and because it's still so hot here, our porch is not decorated at all for Fall.
I hope you enjoyed a little sneak in to our Fall home.














No comments:
Post a Comment