Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Peanut Butter Cookies

Each week, I bake treats for DJ's staff and students. I made peanut butter cookies and thought I'd share the recipe! These are light and fluffy and not overwhelming. I am picky about peanut butter cookies, and these are the only ones I'll eat. 
What You'll Need:

1/2 c. peanut butter
1/2 c. butter (softened)
1/2 c. granulated sugar
1/2 c. brown sugar
1 egg
1/2 tspn vanilla
1/2 tspn baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
What You'll Do:

Place peanut butter and butter in your mixer bowl. Attach bowl and flat beater and mix until smooth, about 1 minute. Stop and scrape bowl. Add sugars, egg, and vanilla. Beat another minute. Stop & scrape bowl.

Turn your stand mixture to stir speed. Gradually add all remaining ingredients to sugar mixture and mix about 30 seconds. 

Roll dough in to 1 inch balls. I use a cookie scoop, to scoop, and then roll. Place balls about 2 inches apart on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Press flat with fork in a criss-cross pattern.

Bake at 375 about 10-12 minutes.
Enjoy!!! 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment