Here's her before picture:
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Gretchen's Hair Cut
I took Gretchen on Thursday to get her hair cut. At 3 years old, this is only her 2nd hair cut in her life. The first was in December, and it was barely a trim. I didn't even get enough clippings that were even worth saving in her baby book. As we're nearing spring & hopefully summer, and since we're moving, I knew that I needed to cut more off so she won't be so hot this summer & because it is getting more & more difficult to take care of~ she hates when I brush her hair, and heaven forbid if you try to use a hair dryer or fix it beyond pulling a little bit back or putting it into a ponytail.
Here's her before picture:
And, as she was climbing into Mrs. Ashley's chair at Eye Candy.... if you live in my area you must check them out!
Gretchen sat very well in the chair, and we told princess stories to each other to make the time go faster.
Here's her before picture:
Labels:
Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment