Saturday, March 12, 2011
Teaching G to CD
I went through my cloth diaper stash this week to figure out what I had and what we still needed. I've learned that I do not need any more inserts! I have about 30!!! Sadly, a lot of these are in a size large, but I have some pre-folds that are hopefully in the mail, and I got a steal on size small hemp inserts on Amazon the other day. So, I know I'm set with those!
I only have 11 actual diapers with a few x-small covers, so I still need to add to my actual diaper stash, plus purchase our detergent. But, I think I'm almost all set! When I got these out, Gretchen decided that it would be a wonderful time for her to learn how to diaper a baby. So, she gathered all of the baby dolls she could find, along with a high chair, and a baby bed.
Labels:
baby #2,
cloth diapers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment