I finally had some time on Monday, while DJ and G were visiting Nana, to work on some made to match hair bows for Megan's new outfits.
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
M2M Bows for Megan
A few weeks ago, I was able to do some shopping for Baby Megan. Honestly, I feel somewhat unprepared, considering that we have about 10 weeks to go, and nothing is washed, bottles are still in storage, and we won't even have a nursery set up for her until after we move. I went through Gretchen's clothes in February, and knew that M would have plenty of onesies, but she wouldn't have a lot of actual outfits. So, I was thrilled when DJ encouraged me to go shopping one weekend!
I finally had some time on Monday, while DJ and G were visiting Nana, to work on some made to match hair bows for Megan's new outfits.
The outfit above screams summer, and I don't know about y'all, but I can't wait for summer to get here! It has hot pink, orange, and purples, so I made the perfect bow to match:
My mom also has made Megan some clothes. She sent me this onesie she made, that has a ruffled butt. I love the pink and turquoise combination..... I think turquoise is my new favorite color for spring and summer!
I finally had some time on Monday, while DJ and G were visiting Nana, to work on some made to match hair bows for Megan's new outfits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment