Monday, February 2, 2015

Hello Lovely!

Yesterday, Matilda Jane launched their newest collection, Hello Lovely! Gretchen and I headed to our trunk keepers house for a premiere party and had so much fun! If you've never had a chance to view a collection in person, you need to! I cannot tell you enough what a difference it makes!

I've fallen in love with the collection over the past week, while sneak peeks have been released, but after seeing the pieces in real life, my wish list grew and grew! 
Matilda Jane released a tween collection this year, called 435. The Blooming Garden dress is perfect for your tween! The sizes begin at a size 8, and Gretchen and I were so upset that the 8 was too big! She's trying really hard to convince me to buy it and for us to hoard it until it fits her! The waist is cinched, and I wish you could see it in the picture; I looked on the MJ website, and it's really hard to tell that the waist is cinched in any of the pictures! 

She wore this pink ruffle shirt to the party, so I let her keep it on for this dress, just to show how it can be layered. The colors in the dress are gorgeous, and perfectly muted, to not be overbearing. Gretchen was really excited that it had pockets too!

Honestly, if I could wear this dress, I would! I loved it that much. It was just soft and flowy and looked so comfortable! 

If you have a tween, I highly suggest you check out the new collection of 435
The Elegant Blossoms Top is adorable in person! It has a cinched waist as well, and the detail around the bottom is adorable! We paired it with petal shorties, and Gretchen is screaming for scream to hurry up and arrive! 

It would also look cute with these for early spring!
This outfit is going to be added to our collection as well! I loved the Candied Delight leggings. For reference, these are a size 4 on my 7 year old, but Gretchen also has an itty bitty waist! They were tight in the legs, but perfect in the waist. I'm going to go ahead and order Megan a size 4 in these.

The Fresh Cut Peasant Top is knit, and the colors are perfectly muted, but bold enough to make a huge statement!  

The peasant top also pairs perfectly with the petal shorties!
Gretchen fell in love with this little Tulip Festival dress! It's a little short, she's wearing a size 6, but she's also 4 ft. I'm going to go ahead and get her the 6, and just pair with shorties in the summer time! 
This was the last dress she tried on, and she asked if she could keep it on for the remainder of the day! I told her we needed to order it first! I think she'll never take it off!

I didn't get pictures of these dresses being modeled, but I wanted to share them with you all because they are perfect for spring and summer! 
I think this dress would be perfect for Easter! The hemline is scalloped, with blue ric-rac, and it has little flutter sleeves. The detail is amazing! The tie around the waist has lavender, pink, and blue flowers, and is stunning!

The dress is the Fantasy Folk Dress, and the sweater is The Lake Queen Cardigan. There's a little swan on the side, that makes me weak in the knees! 
I am a huge fan of MJ knot dresses, and the aprons are swoon worthy! The Swan Knot dress makes me all sorts of giddy!

Knot dresses are my favorite because they grow so well with your child and they work for ALL seasons! In the summer, it's perfect to wear as seen above. In the spring, you can pair with a ruffle sleeve tee, and in the winter, you can pair with leggings and the Connect the Dots Tee. As your child gets older, the dress becomes a tunic, and you can remove the apron for a totally different look. I cannot tell you enough how many looks you'll get with just one dress!
Hold the phone, because the Trend Setter Dress is heading our way! I'm getting this dress for Adalyn, and I cannot wait to see it on her this summer! The fabric panels on the skirt are gorgeous, and the pink gingham waistline is precious! I love that it has a "casual" knit top in the mint color. I debated getting this one in a sister set because I love it so much, but I know I'll squeal when I see Adalyn wearing this!

Now, that you've seen a few of my favorites, head over to Matilda Jane Collection, make your wishlist and email it to our trunk keeper Traci Claybrook, (ID 674) (tclaybrook@matildajaneclothing.com) You'll also list, me (Elaine Welte) as your "jane". Traci will be able to start entering your orders at 2:00 pm CST today! You'll want to be able to get your wish list in as soon as possible, so you don't risk your favorites being sold out! It happens y'all! 

You'll be able to order hair bows through Honey Pie Accessories and if you let me know that you ordered through Traci with me as your "jane" you'll be able to receive 15% off all online orders placed at HPA! 

I hope you guys have a great Monday! Can't wait for you to shop and get your goodies in! I think we should have an online model party once they all arrive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment