I'm linking up today with a few of my favorite fashion bloggers for What I Wore Wednesday! You can check out their blogs: The Pleated Poppy, Get Your Pretty On, and Because Shanna Said So.
Thanks to everyone for all of your support on yesterday's post! I really appreciate the comments of love and support and of those of you that commented that you can relate! I really do love being a Girl Mom!
Now, on to What I've Been Wearing:
I recently bought this Okie shirt from Sashy Pants. I wanted to be comfy one day at work, so I paired it with a (very old) Gap sweater, and my Matilda Jane Finns. These are the BEST pants ever! They're casual enough to wear on the weekend, but you can dress them up, and they're work appropriate! (I linked y'all to the newest style; you can use Trunk Keeper Traci Claybrook when you check out!) My dreamcatcher necklace is from Sashy Pants too!

Mondays are jeans days~ I love Mondays! I paired this striped tee from Target with an infinity scarf, booties, and then my leather jacket (below).

I loved how comfy this outfit was!

Last week to church, I paired my favorite jeans, with booties, a navy tee, and this Aztec sweater from Sashy Pants. You guys must check out this shop! Johanna is amazing and is getting in lots of spring clothes!
My sweater is sold out, but you can find this similar one!

Three days a week, I have to dress up for work, but I've really wanting to be comfortable lately! It's so cold outside and comfort has been key as winter is hopefully winding down!
I bought these cropped pants from Loft, and I use to only wear them in the fall and spring, but now that I've plunged into booties (for reals, I wear them daily!) these pants are perfect for winter! I styled down in my Love tee, found here, an infinity scarf, and distressed denim jacket.

It was cold and had been rainy on Saturday, so I traded in my booties for my Hunter boots, a navy tee, and my monogrammed blanket scarf.
Thanks for stopping by my little blogspace today! Don't forget to enter my Stella & Dot giveaway HERE!
You can find me every day here:

Booties are the best!!!! ;)
ReplyDelete