Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Obsessed

Today is National Signing Day!!! And all of the coaches wives said "Amen!" I mean, my husband doesn't have to travel for recruiting season, but he's going to be home a little more over the next few weekends! 
Tonight, we'll celebrate with a viewing party at the PAC on campus, and then have a date night out! 

Alright, today I'm sharing all of my recent obsessions. And, while I'm totally obsessed with football, it may not be your thing, but these might be!  


I was scanning shampoos on the Think Dirty App, and this one came in as a 3, which means, it's pretty darn safe for you!  I grabbed it and an Acure Conditioner, and I'm now obsessed. I've been using it for months, and I'm not sure why I haven't shared it before now! But, I'm totally loving it, and since my hair has detoxed, I'm only washing it twice a week, and rarely using dry shampoo! 

All the praise hands, because no one has time to wash their hair. 


I'm obsessed with paper straws! Recently, someone shared that they hated them, and I'm all, "not me!" Paper straws make me insanely happy! I mean, they're freaking adorable, can match any theme, and they're a fun decoration to have around the house. I always carry a yeti cup with me, so I will always have water, but my cup will always have a fun paper straw in it too!


Okay, I'm obsessed with cozy shirts, and this one is fabulous, and there's a fun story to go along with this shirt..... I was working with a 4th grade student, who was wearing the most cozy jogger pants, and I became obsessed with them. Every time she wore them I would tell her how cozy her pants were, and she finally told me she got them from Target. Duh. And, while I was browsing through Target, I found the shirt that matched her cozy pants! So, I bought it! Now, this is a lounge wear shirt, but I've totally gotten away with wearing it to work, and even had compliments on it, and it was perfect for lounging around the house when the girls were home sick. Anyway, i'm totally obsessed with this top. 

Quotes & Word Swag

I love reading inspirational quotes. I mean, I have an entire Pinterest board collected of them. But, I'm also obsessed with the Word Swag app, and their recent updates, new fonts, and how you can add multiple layers now! Thank you Word Swag people. Also, this app is free, so you should totally download it. 

Savvy Minerals Make Up.

In June of last year, Young Living released mineral make up that legit doesn't contain any crap. And, I'm obsessed. 
I mean, just look at the before and after. 

Hello gorgeous make up!

This month, they also released their make up in collections complete with a foundation, misting spray, eye shadows, blush, a foundation brush, lip gloss, and lavender essential oil. My full kit should arrive this week, and I'm so excited to see the colors they put together! 

Alright, what are your current obsessions?










No comments:

Post a Comment