We celebrated Valentine's day with lots and lots of class parties last week, and pizza. There's always pizza on Valentine's day at our house.
DJ went to the gym to workout, and Gretchen has been waking up at 6 am.... so, by the time we were all awake, DJ let us know that he had cards for each of us.
The girls were so excited, and my heart melted that DJ thought to get the girls a card.
After cards and breakfast, we headed out the door for school.
But only after, we took a few sister photos.
I dropped all of the girls off, and went to a meeting downtown. When I made it back to my office, I saw a note from Gretchen and Megan.
It was just the sweetest.
And, I knew our valentine's day would be cray, and I wanted to be comfortable. A graphic tee, leggings, boots, and a sweater for the win.
Adalyn had her party at noon. The kiddos got to decorate a cookie.
And eat lots of snacks.
They even had pink ice cream floats.
I loved spending time with this girl at her party.
The big girls didn't have their parties until a little later in the afternoon. I saw some speech kids, and then went to Gretchen's classroom to vote on their Valentine boxes.
Of course, I voted for Gretchen's!
And then I went down to Megan's party. They played a game where they had to suck M&M's up with a straw and put them in another cup. They had a minute to move all of their candy.
Poor Meggie had trouble, so she totally cheated.
And then they played a "broken heart" game with clothespins and a tissue paper heart.
Their snack was a perfect little snack mix, and they had ice cream floats too.
I loved spending time with her.
She made a little card at the craft table during her party.
At the very end of the day, Gretchen had her party.
Her class had ice cream sundaes, so we took some selfies while we waited for her turn.
This girl knows how to make a sundae!
And then we took some photos in their little photo booth.
Her party wrapped up with a Valentine Bingo game!
After school, we headed downtown to meet DJ for pizza. These girls were a mess after partying the whole day! Addy's leggings even ripped! Apparently, they party hard.
We took a photo in front of our favorite wall.
The girls love Andolini's because they get to play with pizza dough while we wait on our food.
Pizza dough beards for the win!
After pizza we walked over to our favorite chocolate shop, and each of the girls picked out a piece.
And daddy had to sneak in to get a picture with his Valentine's.
We loved being able to celebrate each other and our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment