Once every month, I like to share how I've been using essential oils around our house. I'm always amazed at all of the uses we can come up with!
I mean, sometimes, I still consider myself an sceptic. I've had several friends share that Lemongrass removes nail polish, and I didn't believe it. Until, I tried it myself, and it totally worked! I used a few drops of lemongrass on a cotton ball and it totally took off my nail polish!
I started a cleanse and it lasted a day. Ugh.
But, on the bright side, I still have everything to do the cleanse again, and I'm planning on starting September 1st.
Young Living's cleanse isn't horrible. You start with a Digest & Cleanse tablet, and then make a shake using their Balance Complete. You can add almond milk or berries to it too. Then, you eat a few of their approved snacks throughout the day, and have another shake at each meal. I did the cleanse back in February for the first time, and I need to reset after summer.
A drop of orange on my toothbrush helps to keep my teeth white and won't damage the enamel.
In June, Young Living released an orange blossom moisturizer, formulated for teens, but I'm loving it! At first, I wasn't thrilled with the size of the bottle, but the moisturizer has lasted two months. They also released new primers, and I'm loving the matifying primer.
Savvy Minerals make up for the win!
And on days that I need a boost of energy, these are my go to's. I promise, every woman needs a good B vitamin, and I love Super B! I also make a drink using Ningxia Zyng that is formulated with wolfberries, black pepper essential oil, and other god stuff, and a few ounces of Ningxia Red. Seriously, so good.
And Addy loves to help fill up the diffuser and choose the color. She almost always chooses purple ;)
Raven comes in the starter kit, and at the beginning of August, my nose was stuffed up.... thankfully, it cleared up in a day or two, but Raven was my BFF.
We've had some big emotional feelings this month with our upcoming move. Both me, and the girls. We've been using these oils to help support our crazy emotions, and they helped tremendously!
Fun fact: Young Living carries Thieves mints. I received these for free at convention, and I'm so glad I keep them in my purse, because they're perfect for when the girls need a little treat.
And, I made the yummiest chicken last week with honey, soy, and a few drops of lemon.
If you're still curious about Young Living, you can shoot me a friend request on Facebook, and get added to our oil education group, Essentially Tribe, or follow the Oily Tribe Collective on Instagram. You can also check out more on this blog page. And, if you're ready to grab a Premium Starter Kit, just use this link, and send me an email and I'll gift you $25.00 to use on your next Young Living order!
No comments:
Post a Comment