Thursday, August 9, 2018

What The Welte's Are Watching

It's been a long time since I've shared what we're watching, and it's summer, which basically means that nothing is really on TV. But, thanks to my DVR, Netflix, and a few shows that last through the summer, we've had plenty to watch around here. 
I missed season 1 of Very Cavallari, but I started watching season 2 and now I'm hooked. Obviously Kristin, was a bad girl on Laguna Beach and The Hills, but she's adorable now, and I've followed her on Instagram for some time now. In this season, she's setting up Uncommon James, and there's lots of drama between the girls that work for her. 
I'm a huge Bachelor/Bachelorette fan, so of course, I've kept up with it all summer long. 

I think Becca made a great choice! 
I've been a Nashville fan for years, and even though I wasn't as big of a fan when it changed over to CMT, the finale had me in tears. It tied everything up so well, and I loved the cast singing at the end. It just gave me all the happy feels. 
Now that The Bachelorette is over, bring on Bachelor in Paradise! I'm totally rooting for Grocery Store Joe, and I'm appreciated Jordan more. 
And, when nothing else is on, i'll turn on Anne with an E on Netflix. I grew up watching Anne of Green Gables, and this follows the story line, but has it's own story line too. It's a great classic, and I love that I can watch this one with the girls. 
Real Housewives of Dallas starts next week and I cannot wait! 
Gretchen has been binge watching A Series of Unfortunate Events and asked for the box set of books for Christmas. 
And Adalyn is obsessed with Spirit. I'm pretty sure she'll be getting lots of Spirit toys for Christmas this year. 

Okay, give me some ideas! What are y'all watching at your house?

No comments:

Post a Comment