Monday, October 19, 2009

Angel vs. Devil

I was asked to create an "angel" and "devil" costume for two of the most adorable little girls, Lily and Callie. Lily is 21 months and Callis is turning 1 year old! These cousins plan to go trick-or-treating together, and their mothers wanted costumes that would compliment each other. So, we created the angel for Lily and the devil for Callie.
From what I hear, Callie is the.... um.... nicer of the two, so the mothers thought it would be funny to switch it up and make her the little devil. Her costume features a black turtleneck onesie with her name monogrammed in red, and a red tutu skirt with an adorable black bow that can be worn in the front, side, or back. I'm sure this will be adorable with a devil tail and horns!
Lily is going as the angel. Her tutu features white tulle with alternating sparkling silver tulle and a white turtleneck onesie with her name monogrammed in silver. Top this off with angel wings and a halo and you'll have the most adorable little angel!

I hope that Lily and Callie have the best Halloween ever and get a lot of candy! Happy Halloween girls!

3 comments:

  1. How precious are these?! Girl you are so talented! So glad you got your scarf and that it's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I love the scarf- I wore it today! I didn't even go to the gym b/c I didn't want to take it off; isn't that awful?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for doing the costumes! I love them! We will send you some pictures!

    ReplyDelete