I'm getting ready for my first craft fair next weekend, which is keeping me busy along with work, working out, and preparing for Gretchen's 1st time trick-or-treating.... I'm still sewing sequins onto her costume.
Gran decided that she would send up some pillowcase dresses for me to sale at the craft show. We are trying to get some extra spending money for our much needed girls trip to Branson, Mo. on Thanksgiving weekend!
As a special treat, to my customers, I want to offer GG's products to you at a reduced rate! These dresses will sell from now until Nov 6th for $15.00 each! Usually, our dresses start at $18.00. Note- these dresses are not monogrammed, and our not custom made, therefore sizes may vary.
But, check them out- they are adorable!!!!!! And, I'll be posting more of GG's Collection over the next day or two!
This red pillowcase dress will best fit a 1 1/2 -3 year old. We have 2 of these! The dress will be versatile throughout the year and comes with Christmas ribbon (shown here), Valentine ribbon, black ribbon, and 4th of July ribbon! Whoever knew you could come up wtih 4 looks with just 1 dress?!
This brown and pink dot dress will best fit an infant up to 1 year. It was actually made by my sister-in-law and is simply adorable! It features pink satin ribbon ties.
I love this white dress. It comes with green ribbon and "Jesus loves me" ribbon. You can also change it out for more versatile looks. This dress will best fit a 1-2 year old.
Here's another white dress, with black and zebra ribbon! This dress will best fit a 1-2 year old.
I love this blue plaid dress. It will best fit a 1-2 1/2 year old. Pair it with a light blue turtleneck, and it's the ultimate winter dress. (It reminds me of cold winter days and snowflakes!) Or, pair it with white sandals and it's the perfect summer dress!
If you are interested in ordering a dress, please email me at elaineguenther@yahoo.com. Dresses are $15.00 with $3.00 shipping and handling.
Aren't they adorable?!
Those dresses are so cute! I wanted to share my site with you since you have a cute little girl! :) I hope youll check it out!
ReplyDeletewww.sugarandspice4baby.blogspot.com