Friday, October 23, 2009

Pops and Grandma Dee's Visit

Last weekend, Gretchen's pops and grandma Dee came to visit! We haven't seen them since July, so it was great to spend some time with them! Gretchen's a little spoiled- she almost always gets gifts when grandparents come to visit. Pops and Grandma Dee brought her a new baby doll, a musical ipod toy, and a darling dress.
We planned on going to the pumpkin patch, but it was too rainy. So, we went to the Children's Museum instead. I think pops and grandma Dee had tons of fun. Pops liked the water table the best, and I think grandma Dee liked the pretend grocery store.

You'll just have to turn your head sideways for this pic. It was too cute to not post it! On Saturday, we went to the BSU game. Sadly, another loss for our team, but at least Gretchen looked adorable! She was wearing a monogrammed turtleneck (I know, you can't see it, but it's so cute!), her BSU hair bow, her ruffle socks (remember, I posted about those!), and we had to buy her a BSU sweatshirt- it was cold!
Saturday evening we had to attempt (again) a picture of Gretchen with the grandparents. We didn't get a great one, but at least we got a few!
We had a great visit. It was too short, but they always are!











No comments:

Post a Comment