Gretchen hasn't been to the zoo since May 2008, which was the first time we met Christi and Drew, so I was very excited to have the chance to take her back. Here are a few pictures:
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Our Zoo Trip!
This past weekend, Gretchen and I met our friends, Christi and Drew at the Indianapolis Zoo. We had been planning this trip since June, but just now found the time to actually go! And, it's a good thing, because the weather here has turned off very cold!
Gretchen hasn't been to the zoo since May 2008, which was the first time we met Christi and Drew, so I was very excited to have the chance to take her back. Here are a few pictures:
Gretchen signing "duck" and saying "quack" while we were looking at the penguins. I guess, they are a type of bird- just not a duck!
I took Gretchen in to pet the goats; but she wanted nothing to do with it! These are actually adult goats- not babies! Look how tiny they are.
The "Gretchen" exhibit at the zoo.
Drew came in to pet the goats too. I love this picture, he was petting the goat, but as soon as I pulled out the camera, he turned, put his hands behind his back, and said "cheese".
Great friends! Gretchen and Drew sitting in front of the elephant exhibit! It's hard to believe that they are growing up so fast!
Gretchen hasn't been to the zoo since May 2008, which was the first time we met Christi and Drew, so I was very excited to have the chance to take her back. Here are a few pictures:
Labels:
Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She is just adorable! What a cutie!
ReplyDelete